THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by RoseGold
Wed Feb 19, 2025 8:27 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cured after 15 years
Replies: 24
Views: 283856

Re: Cured after 15 years

Unfortunately, this medication didn't work for me and seems to have worsened my BB. I've been experiencing stomach pains since I started taking it, so I decided to stop after four days.

I'm really tired of living like this. I keep wondering why and when I'll be free from it. It's been 15 years, and ...
by RoseGold
Fri Jan 24, 2025 10:12 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cured after 15 years
Replies: 24
Views: 283856

Re: Cured after 15 years

Hey, I apologize for the delayed response. I haven’t tried it yet because I got sick, and my doctor prescribed a different antibiotic to address a recurring infection. I didn’t want to mix medications. I've also been stuck at home due to a snowstorm, so I wasn’t around anyone. Now that the storm has ...
by RoseGold
Thu Dec 19, 2024 8:17 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cured after 15 years
Replies: 24
Views: 283856

Re: Cured after 15 years

It’s called Ornidazole Tablets IP 500 mg by Ornida. They’re red pills. I haven’t started it yet. I plan to start taking them tomorrow though.
by RoseGold
Tue Dec 17, 2024 9:27 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cured after 15 years
Replies: 24
Views: 283856

Re: Cured after 15 years

Thank you. My medication arrived today so I will start taking it this Friday. I will keep everyone posted.
by RoseGold
Mon Dec 16, 2024 6:17 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cured after 15 years
Replies: 24
Views: 283856

Re: Cured after 15 years

Hello,

Congratulations! Your story resonates with mine. I've been struggling with this issue for over 15 years, and it's been really depressing. I had family over for the holidays, and even my grandparents didn't want to be around me because of my BB. I've tried almost everything, and nothing has ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗