THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by Omiomi20
Wed Jan 29, 2025 5:26 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Antibiotics for bacteria
Replies: 11
Views: 37353

Re: Antibiotics for bacteria


I had my tonsils and adenoids removed in 2017. Adenoids have grown back per the last ENT I saw. BB never went away. I have been told silent reflux as well. I think it is allergy related. Allergies can cause adenoids to hypertrophy.



Again these adenoids are appearing with silent reflux. Have ...
by Omiomi20
Tue Jan 21, 2025 6:51 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Antibiotics for bacteria
Replies: 11
Views: 37353

Re: Antibiotics for bacteria

Also enlarged adenoids are really easily to be missed.. i have been to countless of drs, and all concluded allergies, only 1 dr finally found out the adenoids. This is really puzzling, as its not normal for adults to have adenoids, so till this day i dont understand why so many drs could have missed ...
by Omiomi20
Tue Jan 21, 2025 6:41 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Antibiotics for bacteria
Replies: 11
Views: 37353

Re: Antibiotics for bacteria


thank you for your replay. So how are people treating you so bad in Asia...I will not reveal your country. I thought Asians are more forgiving regarding bad breath.


As long as anyone have Bb, we are treated badly everywhere… i have lived in europe and asia, its the same thing.

I always wish I ...
by Omiomi20
Tue Jan 21, 2025 6:37 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Antibiotics for bacteria
Replies: 11
Views: 37353

Re: Antibiotics for bacteria


I also have the same case, during my nasal endoscopy, the Dr. found I have adenoiditis (enlargement of adenoids). During the endoscopy, he showed it to me in the monitor and I saw there's white pus on that area. He just prescribed me an antibiotics but it didn't work. I asked him if it's possible ...
by Omiomi20
Tue Jan 21, 2025 6:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Antibiotics for bacteria
Replies: 11
Views: 37353

Re: Antibiotics for bacteria


@Omiomi20
What do you mean of 80% solve? Is it manageable, do you still have nasal room filling bb. How I wish we could eliminate at least this nasal room filling bb, I could accept bb from the mouth but this nasal shit, it's affecting me horribly.


No im sure after my adenoids and tonsils ...
by Omiomi20
Mon Jan 20, 2025 3:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Antibiotics for bacteria
Replies: 11
Views: 37353

Re: Antibiotics for bacteria

Hi!

I have the same experience as you since I was 11.

I never knew it was from silent reflux but I was going to 20-30 ENTs to find out whats the problem. I never told them my concern of BB as I was ashamed and

Only until I was 21, that finally an ENT finally finds out my adenoids was enlarged ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗