THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Sat Jul 05, 2025 12:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My breath smell like horse / stable - please help 😭
- Replies: 4
- Views: 14548
Re: My breath smell like horse / stable - please help 😭
everything is on this forum...start reading it
No one has written anywhere the exact source of the problem that would fit my situation (I searched for the words horse or stable) + the person who wrote this question earlier did not get any answer. I know what the cause may be, I'm just looking ...
- Fri Jul 04, 2025 8:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My breath smell like horse / stable - please help 😭
- Replies: 4
- Views: 14548
My breath smell like horse / stable - please help 😭
Hi, what could be the source and cause of halitosis – bad breath? The only thing I can associate this smell with is a stable/horse 🤷♂️. I’ve come across this smell quite a few times in life – among friends, even in my family – so I don’t think it’s some super rare or hidden issue. But they had it ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.