THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 4 matches
- Sun Nov 02, 2025 2:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Help with cure!! I think I might have something!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 13146
Re: Help with cure!! I think I might have something!
Hi.what did you do that caused you to be bb free for a few weeks?
- Wed Oct 01, 2025 8:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Flagyl medicine for bb
- Replies: 31
- Views: 66954
Re: Flagyl medicine for bb
Come on jimmi.100 dollars is far too much.just let us know the treatment that freshens the breath for hours.share the secret man.
- Tue Sep 09, 2025 8:15 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Carnivore diet -- improvements, will be my "cure"
- Replies: 2
- Views: 20660
Re: Carnivore diet -- improvements, will be my "cure"
Hi jo.are you still cured.do you still eat only the carnivore diet or did u manage to introduce other foods.?
- Sat Sep 06, 2025 9:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Nasal bad breath - I need you guys to be brutally honest with me on this!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 18624
Re: Nasal bad breath - I need you guys to be brutally honest with me on this!
Gtfo.badbreath.was it nasal bad breath you had?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.