THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Sat Oct 11, 2025 5:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Does it not all originate with the tongue?
- Replies: 50
- Views: 290759
Re: Does it not all originate with the tongue?
This post makes sense. I have found Hopeful One’s post and tried her routine. It’s working so far but I’m waiting bc as you know, things usually work for us for a short amount of time. Can you please update us on your condition. Is the copper sulfate still working? I actually bought some but was ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.