THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 16 matches
- Mon May 18, 2026 10:45 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hiatal hernia treatment??
- Replies: 2
- Views: 27104
Re: Hiatal hernia treatment??
Hi. Thank you for your reply! This is actually a topic I'm very interested in and I plan to do more reading when I'm done with my finals as that's what I'm busy with rn. Unfortunately, I haven't done much research into the topic lately. I think you can find some book recommendations from the YouTube ...
- Fri Apr 10, 2026 9:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Disrupting biofilms
- Replies: 1
- Views: 6924
Disrupting biofilms
Any natural ways to do this quickly? I somehow stumbled on fish oil/omega 3 being really good for this but that stuff is disgusting and comes with its own fishy smell so I'm wondering if you guys know some other ways
- Fri Apr 03, 2026 10:16 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Candida and MILK
- Replies: 1
- Views: 6819
Candida and MILK
Hey yall. So I'm a long term sufferer and I've been trying to figure out what my problem is.
From researching candida online, I've noticed that a lot of people with it don't experience halitosis which struck me as odd. I'm still trying to figure it out but here's my advice: STOP DRINKING MILK IF U ...
From researching candida online, I've noticed that a lot of people with it don't experience halitosis which struck me as odd. I'm still trying to figure it out but here's my advice: STOP DRINKING MILK IF U ...
- Mon Feb 16, 2026 9:34 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Someone gifted me showering supplies
- Replies: 1
- Views: 6310
Someone gifted me showering supplies
I guess this girl I know came to the conclusion that I can't/don't shower or something and she gave me cleaning supplies as a gift. I'm gonna cry. I can't believe this is happening to me. I definitely shower but I could literally be so clean and nothing would change because IM SICK. I can't do this ...
- Mon Feb 16, 2026 9:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What have you noticed makes it worse?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 16562
Re: What have you noticed makes it worse?
Thanks for replying!
- Thu Dec 04, 2025 1:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tmau 2 or general/other gut problems and overgrowth?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 10320
Tmau 2 or general/other gut problems and overgrowth?
Hi yall!
I wanted to ask for help in determining whether I have tmau. Recently I've had some results with countering my bb by taking steps to improve my microbiome. I did this while under the assumption that I had an overgrowth of the wrong bacteria, not that I had tmau2. However, I was reading some ...
I wanted to ask for help in determining whether I have tmau. Recently I've had some results with countering my bb by taking steps to improve my microbiome. I did this while under the assumption that I had an overgrowth of the wrong bacteria, not that I had tmau2. However, I was reading some ...
- Tue Dec 02, 2025 6:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What have you noticed makes it worse?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 16562
Re: What have you noticed makes it worse?
Thanks for the reply!
- Tue Dec 02, 2025 6:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What are some mean things you've heard?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 11722
- Sat Nov 15, 2025 7:19 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Help with cure!! I think I might have something!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 13143
Re: Help with cure!! I think I might have something!
That's what I'm trying to figure out! At the time I was very sick and finally started to get better
I got some asthma medication (which I think did help) and I think I may have accidentally fixed my microbiome somewhat? Someone back then introduced me to the wondrous chlorine dioxide, which I ...
I got some asthma medication (which I think did help) and I think I may have accidentally fixed my microbiome somewhat? Someone back then introduced me to the wondrous chlorine dioxide, which I ...
- Fri Oct 31, 2025 9:32 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What are some mean things you've heard?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 11722
Re: What are some mean things you've heard?
I admire that you're able to exercise this mindset. I've tried but I just can't
- Fri Oct 31, 2025 9:30 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What have you noticed makes it worse?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 16562
Re: What have you noticed makes it worse?
Thanks for the reply!
- Mon Oct 27, 2025 10:12 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What have you noticed makes it worse?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 16562
What have you noticed makes it worse?
Honestly, my major one is exercise but laughing too hard can make the smell worse even if I've been taking treatments for it.
- Mon Oct 27, 2025 10:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What are some mean things you've heard?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 11722
What are some mean things you've heard?
Makes it easier to endure the things people do and say knowing I'm not alone.
So what are some crazy stuff people have said to/about you?
So what are some crazy stuff people have said to/about you?
- Thu Oct 23, 2025 8:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hiatal hernia treatment??
- Replies: 2
- Views: 27104
Hiatal hernia treatment??
I have seen people talking about hiatal hernia being a cause of bb and I wanted to share something I read recently in the topic of physical therapy. Now, some people might write this off as pseudoscience and I don't wanna get anyone's hopes up for no reason so judge for yourselves. Ik most of us are ...
- Thu Oct 23, 2025 7:54 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Venting, crazy theories
- Replies: 0
- Views: 33234
Venting, crazy theories
It seems like this forum is kinda dying out? There's no one venting on here, so let's change that! This is the only place where we can be honest ab our struggles
I hate most of all that I try so hard, only for there to be no results. Literally almost drove me crazy the first year or two before I ...
I hate most of all that I try so hard, only for there to be no results. Literally almost drove me crazy the first year or two before I ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.