THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by Dashir03
Tue Oct 28, 2025 10:16 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: CURED!!!
Replies: 3
Views: 11767

CURED!!!

Hello everyone! First I want to start by saying, I’ve been on this on and off this site since high school. I am now 37 years old. I’ve tried every product you can think of, cleaned my diet, went to clinics, ear nose and throat doctors even use to gargle bleach :(. I’ve been in room where people ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗