THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Mon Nov 17, 2025 7:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: New to this forum need guidance
- Replies: 4
- Views: 9728
Re: New to this forum need guidance
Hello !
Did you try a change in diet ?
Avoid process food
Eat More fruits and vegetables ( eat less red meat and fish )
Drink more water ( remove cofee x alcohol)
Lighter meals in the evening to avoid reflux
Also these would help the dental routine if you never tried:
Oil pulling with ...
- Sat Nov 15, 2025 8:46 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: New to this forum need guidance
- Replies: 4
- Views: 9728
Re: New to this forum need guidance
Forgot to mention I had a h pylori test and it came back negative, what other gut issues could be causing the bad breath that match my symptoms?
- Sat Nov 15, 2025 8:42 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: New to this forum need guidance
- Replies: 4
- Views: 9728
New to this forum need guidance
Hello everyone, I’m a 18 year old man who’s been struggling with bad breath aslong as I could remember - I’ve had a tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy since I thought that my bb was coming from my mouth or sinuses but the smell persisted. That lead me to using chat gpt to find a cure for me (got the ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.