THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by grateful1
Tue Feb 24, 2026 3:18 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Finally!! the answer after over 37 years
Replies: 11
Views: 10454

Re: Finally!! the answer after over 37 years

Well, I know the difficulties that comes with this and if something works for me, I am compelled to share just in case it weirdos for others. The name of the toothpaste is ASDA 6-in-1 toothpaste.
by grateful1
Sun Feb 22, 2026 1:41 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Finally!! the answer after over 37 years
Replies: 11
Views: 10454

Re: Finally!! the answer after over 37 years

I totally understand why you would dismiss this, I use to think so too. This is about my fourth week using it, and my breath is still fresh. I just didn't want to be selfish, just in case someone else could be relieved. I hope that your therapy works so you can also share.
by grateful1
Sat Feb 21, 2026 3:09 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Finally!! the answer after over 37 years
Replies: 11
Views: 10454

Re: Finally!! the answer after over 37 years

Just wanted to add that the 6-in-1toothpaste is in a green and white tube.
by grateful1
Thu Feb 19, 2026 2:43 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Finally!! the answer after over 37 years
Replies: 11
Views: 10454

Finally!! the answer after over 37 years

This is my first post, although I have been reading the posts on this site for a number of years. Like most of you, I have tried almost everything that was suggested on this site. I have gone through the embarrassing situations, the nasty comments, the discouragements, the frustration, the awkward ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗