THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by Sadman1949
Fri May 22, 2026 3:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: HIDDEN TONSIL CRYPTS FOR 15 YEARS!!!
Replies: 1
Views: 16272

Re: HIDDEN TONSIL CRYPTS FOR 15 YEARS!!!

I am so happy for you to find out the probable cause of your bad breath, just as I did after years of suffering . I'm planning to have a Cryptolysis which will close the crypts perpermanently to get rid of the stones and consequently the bad bacteria that cause my bad breath. Do some reading about ...
by Sadman1949
Wed Apr 01, 2026 12:17 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How couldn't I think about this earlier
Replies: 3
Views: 6674

Re: How couldn't I think about this earlier

Try to go deep into any crevice that you see with the flashlight
by Sadman1949
Wed Apr 01, 2026 12:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How couldn't I think about this earlier
Replies: 3
Views: 6674

Re: How couldn't I think about this earlier

I supposed that your halitosis origin is the tonsils ( positive Finkelstein's tonsil smelling test ) since you were treated with tonsillectomy, Was it a total tonsillectomy or a Laser Cryptolysis ? Total tonsillectomy has a 80% success rate and 10% of Laser Cryptolysis treatment required 3 sessions ...
by Sadman1949
Fri Mar 27, 2026 2:37 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How couldn't I think about this earlier
Replies: 3
Views: 6674

How couldn't I think about this earlier

I am back to the forum after so many years of absence. My user name before was Sadman and my user name now is Happyman . Quite a change , isn't it and the reason : my breath is about 70-80% better for more than 3 months now after 60+ years of suffering from BB and I feel much more comfortable now in ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗