Hello. I don't think vitamin and mineral supplements should be taken unless a prior blood test shows a deficiency. Vitamin A, for example, accumulates in the body and isn't eliminated, so it can be harmful. First, you need to know if you have a deficiency that warrants taking those supplements.
I ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Sat Sep 12, 2026 4:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone had success with vitamin A?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 274
- Sat Sep 12, 2026 4:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hosting running out in 1 month
- Replies: 6
- Views: 442
Re: Hosting running out in 1 month
I discovered this forum recently. This is my first time posting; I’m surprised there are so few forums on this topic—honestly, it would be a shame if this one shut down. Just seeing that we aren't alone—that there are others going through this—is a relief. It makes me feel less strange, because I ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.