THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by Junotman
Sun Sep 06, 2026 7:01 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 22M, 10+ years of chronic halitosis, dry mouth, gut issues, and cavities.
Replies: 3
Views: 412

Re: 22M, 10+ years of chronic halitosis, dry mouth, gut issues, and cavities.


Can you smell yourself all the time or only when you are with your friends in the car/ It is unusual that you are able to smell yourself since your brain is used to it. It is a different situation when you are with your fiiends in a car.


I cam smell myself often and my friends and other people ...
by Junotman
Sat Sep 05, 2026 9:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 22M, 10+ years of chronic halitosis, dry mouth, gut issues, and cavities.
Replies: 3
Views: 412

22M, 10+ years of chronic halitosis, dry mouth, gut issues, and cavities.

Long post, sorry. I've been dealing with this since I was around 10-11 and I've done a lot of testing, so I want to lay it all out rather than drip-feed details. Skip to the questions at the bottom if you want.

Background
Onset was around 4th-5th grade. I distinctly remember two things happening at ...
by Junotman
Sat Sep 05, 2026 9:55 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hydrogen peroxide anyone?
Replies: 1
Views: 15776

Re: Hydrogen peroxide anyone?

I used in the past, might have made some difference, but I stopped a while ago, as I was told it can be bad for enammel.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗