THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 7 matches

by xianz
Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:09 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 375380

hi 8)
by xianz
Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:17 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 375380

or if meeting you is impossible... just lets be friends on FB... PM me if you're interested. Thanks!
by xianz
Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 375380

I'd like to meet you all... I'm just residing at QC.
by xianz
Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:05 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 375380

hi

I was 13-year-old when started to have BB and now I am 27. My first smell was like a rotten rat but now its more like fart, fecal, sewage which coming also from my nose (nasal odor).
I tried Endoscopy, Colonoscopy, Tonsillectomy and I even tried to consult to some Specialist but always failed ...
by xianz
Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:50 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 375380

sorry for my last post which was deleted now... its a normal reaction of a depressed person whose trying to have BB friends...
sorry din to my reactor then...
now nalang ako ulit nakabalik dito.
by xianz
Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:40 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 375380

hi dave! does Halitosis Philippines a secret page?
by xianz
Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:28 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 375380

Hi I'm new in this group. I have bb since grade 6 and Im 26y/o right now. Hoping to meet you guys. I'm residing near UP Diliman, Quezon City. :)
Txt nalang po kayo smart 09083397765 globe 09063145435... I'm not always online kaya hantay ko nalang po response nyo sa phone ko... To God be the glory ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗