THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 91 matches

by Cres
Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:26 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Ever met someone with chronic bb?
Replies: 17
Views: 15666

Re: Ever met someone with chronic bb?

I've encountered people with typical coffee or dry mouth breath, never anything that far reaching or super bad
by Cres
Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Floating stool
Replies: 26
Views: 10065

Re: Floating stool

Has there been any difference in your BB in those 25 days?
by Cres
Sat Dec 24, 2022 10:23 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: NOT A COMPLETE CURE... but maybe an help for WHITE TONGUE, PND, TONSIL STONES
Replies: 3
Views: 2538

Re: NOT A COMPLETE CURE... but maybe an help for WHITE TONGUE, PND, TONSIL STONES


I had really bad Gerd and I thought it was the cause of my bb. Turns out, it wasn’t. I also had a small hiatal hernia fixed and I even had a Linx implant placed around my esophagus, which permanently eliminates Gerd. I never had to take medication for it again. It was not an easy surgery, and it ...
by Cres
Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:52 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Told my ex I'll probably die before 35 and it looks like it'll happen for sure
Replies: 11
Views: 18173

Re: Told my ex I'll probably die before 35 and it looks like it'll happen for sure

Yes, I would like doing combs sports with others but that's out of the question. I had a punching bag recently. I always tell myself to start calisthenics seriously and I have to start sooner or later.

35 because if my situation is the same by then (no career, no serious relationship), then there ...
by Cres
Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:10 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Told my ex I'll probably die before 35 and it looks like it'll happen for sure
Replies: 11
Views: 18173

Told my ex I'll probably die before 35 and it looks like it'll happen for sure

February last year I wanted to date this one girl again, we met in a café and it kind of looked like she didn't want to do it again, but I burst out crying saying I'll die before 35, that's how much importance there is in a relationship for me because the world is just cold. She sensed I really ...
by Cres
Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:26 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Nasal and mouth bb?
Replies: 8
Views: 14542

Re: Nasal and mouth bb?

Kaybay wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:41 am
Cres wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:49 am Nasal and mouth here but only some people can smell it. Also a very clean person. ](*,)
How far does the smell reach from your mouth compared to your nose?
I think the distance is the same in both. It's room-filling.
by Cres
Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:49 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Nasal and mouth bb?
Replies: 8
Views: 14542

Re: Nasal and mouth bb?

Nasal and mouth here but only some people can smell it. Also a very clean person. ](*,)
by Cres
Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Iced-Cold drinks the culprit? What Chinese medicine has to say
Replies: 7
Views: 2760

Re: Iced-Cold drinks the culprit? What Chinese medicine has to say

Why would cold water damage kidneys when the water ceases to be cold well before it reaches kidneys?
by Cres
Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Floating stool
Replies: 26
Views: 10065

Re: Floating stool

I think my stool usually floats yeah
by Cres
Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:22 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Where you can do a selenbp1 test?
Replies: 6
Views: 3461

Re: Where you can do a selenbp1 test?

I have an esophageal sphincter which is kind of loose in the reverse direction (going up from stomach) but I was told it is common. I have little to no stomach problems, except sometimes food and even liquids don't pass into the stomach. But this only started recently.

I also suspected thyroid ...
by Cres
Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:53 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Where you can do a selenbp1 test?
Replies: 6
Views: 3461

Re: Where you can do a selenbp1 test?


Thank you.
You seems to have my same bb, have you found something that al least make it go away for a few hours?


No, as far as I can tell, nothing has helped or even masked the problem, but I placed an order for sodium molybdate pills (read the molybdenum thread in this forum). I find them ...
by Cres
Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Where you can do a selenbp1 test?
Replies: 6
Views: 3461

Re: Where you can do a selenbp1 test?

Contact your local healthcare center first because the test might not even cost you anything. Back in 2015 I sent samples directly to an English clinic for a TMAU test and it cost a lot, only to later find out that my local hospital's rare disease division, which offers the same test, consults the ...
by Cres
Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:38 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: is acne related to this?
Replies: 1
Views: 2476

Re: is acne related to this?

It might hint to a link between hormones/hormonal imbalance and halitosis plus acne, but that's all I can say about it. It could just as well be a coincidence that they both started at the same time. My cystic acne actually didn't start until I was like 21. Accutane obliterated it, and nowadays I ...
by Cres
Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Molybdenum supplementation seems to be my solution
Replies: 35
Views: 56782

Re: Molybdenum supplementation seems to be my solution

"There is one documented case of molybdenum supplements causing serious harm. After taking 300-800 micrograms of molybdenum supplements each day for 18 days (for a total dose of 13.5 mg), a man developed hallucinations and seizures, eventually resulting in permanent brain damage."

I haven't found ...
by Cres
Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:39 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Still hoping one day
Replies: 5
Views: 14043

Re: Still hoping one day

Check out the molybdenum thread, give molybdenum a chance. Also maybe read about NAC pills. Try everything with caution and consistency.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗