THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 15 matches
- Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:38 pm
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: is it possible that bacteria create the pnd
- Replies: 3
- Views: 17668
Re: is it possible that bacteria create the pnd
have noticed any time i fast in Ramadan i have a lot of mucus and pnd dripping in my throat although i don't eat or drink from sunrise to sunset. also when i try to clean my sinuses i get sick and i have lot of mucus .i came to conclusion that bacteria are the one who makes the pnd it is a source ...
- Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: vitamin D and rhinitis/saliva
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4885
Re: vitamin D and rhinitis/saliva
I just found online that there is evidence that vitamin D deficiency (Vitamin D3) may be related to allergic rhinitis, which causes post nasal drip and bad breath. Also, searching on google shows that low salivary flow may be related to vitamin D deficiency as well. I tested 33 percent low in ...
- Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: vitamin D and rhinitis/saliva
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4885
Re: vitamin D and rhinitis/saliva
I just found online that there is evidence that vitamin D deficiency (Vitamin D3) may be related to allergic rhinitis, which causes post nasal drip and bad breath. Also, searching on google shows that low salivary flow may be related to vitamin D deficiency as well. I tested 33 percent low in ...
- Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: vitamin d3 and reduced salivary flow
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6327
- Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Vitamin D 3
- Replies: 21
- Views: 15805
Re: Vitamin D 3
So I went to the doctor for my yearly physical and blood work. Vitamin D, was very, very low. Went on 2,000 mg a day of D/3 from trader Joe's.
On Monday I forgot if I took it and I took 2,000 mg more. Went to work, it was the freshest breath I had in years. Everyone was talking to me close up, no ...
On Monday I forgot if I took it and I took 2,000 mg more. Went to work, it was the freshest breath I had in years. Everyone was talking to me close up, no ...
- Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Vitamin D 3
- Replies: 21
- Views: 15805
- Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: vitamin d3 and reduced salivary flow
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6327
- Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: vitamin d3 and reduced salivary flow
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6327
- Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Vitamin D 3
- Replies: 21
- Views: 15805
- Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Other than BB, what else are you struggling with???
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9252
- Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Vitamin D 3
- Replies: 21
- Views: 15805
Re: Vitamin D 3
Yeah i amjamesmcavoy wrote:Hi there Mangoes123 ,
Are you indian ?
Bcoz i am indian and i get a vibe that u belong to india .
Reply .....
what's your problem how long you'v been here?
- Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Vitamin D 3
- Replies: 21
- Views: 15805
Re: Vitamin D 3
So I went to the doctor for my yearly physical and blood work. Vitamin D, was very, very low. Went on 2,000 mg a day of D/3 from trader Joe's.
On Monday I forgot if I took it and I took 2,000 mg more. Went to work, it was the freshest breath I had in years. Everyone was talking to me close up, no ...
On Monday I forgot if I took it and I took 2,000 mg more. Went to work, it was the freshest breath I had in years. Everyone was talking to me close up, no ...
- Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: DON'T BELIEVE THAT THERE IS NO CURE!!!
- Replies: 30
- Views: 13168
- Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:57 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: i want to get rid of BB
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4372
- Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:55 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: i want to get rid of BB
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4372
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.