THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by stacyjose
Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Please read this post!!!
Replies: 7
Views: 6586

Hello all,
I have some good news,well it may be good news. I have candida and i have had it a month now and I too have the smell in my nose and I taste the same thing I smell. I have been on the antifungal diflucan and the candida is going away but the smell is still there faintly but still there ...
by stacyjose
Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:38 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is your bad breath constant?
Replies: 14
Views: 4799

Re: Is your bad breath constant?

have a big problem with bad breath, I did have occassional bouts with it specially when I eat certain types of food or drink coffee. What intrigued me was my friend saying it will remove bad morning breath which I could not believe.

by
http://caliberdental.com/
Affordable Dentist and Dentist NJ ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗