THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 186 matches
- Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:46 pm
- Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
- Topic: Mouthwash and salt water
- Replies: 3
- Views: 15371
Re: Mouthwash and salt water
Iv not used 'over the counter' mouthwash in years. I use warm water with a pinch of salt and a pinch of baking soda
- Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bentonite Clay- managing bb nicely! Thanks!!!
- Replies: 35
- Views: 20142
Re: Bentonite Clay- managing bb nicely! Thanks!!!
Of all the things iv tried, Benotine Clay isn't one of them. It's worth a go. Going to get some later and see if I get any improvements.
Does anyone have any feedback?
Does anyone have any feedback?
- Wed May 10, 2017 10:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Huge Improvements
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1876
Re: Huge Improvements
Just a tip: After you've flossed and brushed,,,, use a water flosser. Go along the gumline, inbetween the teeth and then the bite of the teeth to clear any bacteria that you have dislodged. Might take an extra few minutes but will guarantee your teeth are totally clean. Can use just warm water ...
- Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:24 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Grapefruit
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1096
Grapefruit
Started having a grapefruit first thing in the morning. Noticed the bitterness and sweetness instantly takes away morning breath. Felt a lot fresher. Just a tip to help people with morning breath. Try having a grapefruit very first thing in the morning 
- Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Another Tonsillectomy cure
- Replies: 82
- Views: 79267
Re: Another Tonsillectomy cure
Basically, I explained to my Doctor that I think I had Tmau. She had never heard of it, so she had a look on the internet, and then organised it for me to be tested. Was a couple of years ago now... I had to eat choline rich foods and then fill a big bottle up of urine, which they sent away to be ...
- Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:33 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How do you go on dates?
- Replies: 32
- Views: 8426
Re: How do you go on dates?
You have to be careful of what you eat a few days beforehand, stick to just fruit and veg, drink gallons of water , and go extreme with the oral hygiene. Have some chewing gum in your pocket.... And hope for the best
- Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Another Tonsillectomy cure
- Replies: 82
- Views: 79267
Re: Another Tonsillectomy cure
Yep, i was diagnosed about 2 years ago
- Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:35 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Another Tonsillectomy cure
- Replies: 82
- Views: 79267
Re: Another Tonsillectomy cure
I remember when I had thought I was cured after my tonsillectomy. The reason my breath was temporarily cured, was because I was hardly eating much, apart from cornflakes and jelly. I didn't realise at the time I had Tmau. It was because of the lack of food (little choline) I was consuming, that had ...
- Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What are your plans in 2017 what are you going to try?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2269
Re: What are your plans in 2017 what are you going to try?
Maybe you should get tested for TMAU?
- Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:27 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Real TMAU Cure! (fast and zinc/kelp)
- Replies: 26
- Views: 14591
Re: Real TMAU Cure! (fast and zinc/kelp)
What's the latest.
How did the water fast go?
How did you break the fast?
What's the breath like now?
How did the water fast go?
How did you break the fast?
What's the breath like now?
- Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: spouse with "musty" (sometimes "poopy") odor
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2951
Re: spouse with "musty" (sometimes "poopy") odor
Possibly TMAU2
- Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 14 Day Water Fast
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3902
Re: 14 Day Water Fast
Glad your experiencing improvements. That's what makes it all worthwhile. Fasting is not easy!
I'd definitely be taking acidophilus tablets. More billion of good bacteria the better. Need to get the good bacteria in your system as soon as possible.....
Your diet before sounds Fairly unhealthy so it ...
I'd definitely be taking acidophilus tablets. More billion of good bacteria the better. Need to get the good bacteria in your system as soon as possible.....
Your diet before sounds Fairly unhealthy so it ...
- Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:30 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 14 Day Water Fast
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3902
Re: 14 Day Water Fast
How are you getting on with the water fast?
I'm going to attempt another 3 day fast next week.
A 14 day fast looks too difficult.... Although from what iv heard it does get easier.
Have you ever done a fast before?
I'm going to attempt another 3 day fast next week.
A 14 day fast looks too difficult.... Although from what iv heard it does get easier.
Have you ever done a fast before?
- Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 3 day water fast
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1881
Re: 3 day water fast
How long are you planning on fasting for?
Have you done it before?
Is it for odour issues?...
Keep us informed and good luck!
Have you done it before?
Is it for odour issues?...
Keep us informed and good luck!
- Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 3 day water fast
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1881
Re: 3 day water fast
Unfortunately..... I broke my fast this afternoon. I was absoulutely starving and couldn't carry on much longer.
Its very difficult! Its something that i will do. Maybe springtime is best.....
Its very difficult! Its something that i will do. Maybe springtime is best.....
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.