THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 10 matches

by Godisthere
Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:00 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Same thing you will always read, but get inside!
Replies: 19
Views: 5797

The water/dirty socks thing, I'm not quite sure what you mean when you say "I smell what seems to be like dirty socks". Do you mean you smell it in the air afterwards? do you smell it when you breathe in?

Defo when I breath in. Cuz ppl near me can't smell what I'm smelling after I drink water ...
by Godisthere
Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:48 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Same thing you will always read, but get inside!
Replies: 19
Views: 5797

Could be relating to your sinuses still, if, as you've mentioned, you had bad infections there in the past.

Google "odour when I sneeze" and see whether this might relate in some way to the odour you seem to constantly have without sneezing.

I've never seen an explanation for what this sneezing ...
by Godisthere
Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:38 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Same thing you will always read, but get inside!
Replies: 19
Views: 5797

halitosisux wrote:If you mean with regards to intestinal parasites, then yes, you need to see a doctor and get the right tests and rule this out.
Other than that ?
by Godisthere
Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:15 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: reflux > Post Nasal Drip > BB caused by Garlic
Replies: 8
Views: 4350

do any of you who suffer from acid reflux also have a bad odor coming out of your nose?

I have bad breath from both my mouth and nose. I don't know if it is from severe acid reflux or some other problem in my body. I could have toxins in my blood stream or maybe some digestive issues. It sucks ...
by Godisthere
Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:10 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Same thing you will always read, but get inside!
Replies: 19
Views: 5797

I fully understand you.

People who have never endured this shit have no idea how serious it is to the sufferer. Even your friend thinks it's so minor that you are making a fuss over "nothing".

But there's only so much that you can do for yourself. And there's only so much a forum can do.

Doctors ...
by Godisthere
Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:33 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Same thing you will always read, but get inside!
Replies: 19
Views: 5797

You should go back to your doctor. Take a list of your symptoms. If you'll be mentioning your BB, then try to take someone along with you who admits to being able to smell your BB.

I actually did that. Took a list of all of my symptoms to all of my doctors with one of my best friends present ...
by Godisthere
Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:45 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Same thing you will always read, but get inside!
Replies: 19
Views: 5797

Might be worth finding out what the stool examination was for. In order to test for intestinal parasites, you need to be specifically tested for it.

I blv that intestinal parasites test is to be initiated by a Gastroenterologist, right ?

And can you please tell me what to do now after the ...
by Godisthere
Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:07 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Same thing you will always read, but get inside!
Replies: 19
Views: 5797

Hey,

I don't know if I'm following, but I did a stool examination, but nothing.

Tho most of the symptoms you mentioned I have, but still I don't know what's wrong with me. The smell is just coming from the inside and I don't know from where :(
by Godisthere
Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:10 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Same thing you will always read, but get inside!
Replies: 19
Views: 5797

halitosisux wrote:Have you tested for parasites?
Hi there,

I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. Can you elaborate please ? :)
by Godisthere
Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:42 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Same thing you will always read, but get inside!
Replies: 19
Views: 5797

Same thing you will always read, but get inside!

Hello fellas,

I'm a 26 years old male who has been suffering from halitosis for almost 14 years. The problem started when I was 12, I noticed that I have a bad breath ( room filling shit / sewage / ( FART ) breath as I discovered later on ) like most of us, from the reactions and straight forward ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗