THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 17 matches

by Kathe20
Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I just had an appointment with DR. Murat Aydin (edited)
Replies: 43
Views: 17584

Yes I live in Türkiye.

No need come to me..
Try zinc solution. if its work for your halitosis, dont come here.
-M[/quote]


Hello Dr. Aydinmur! what kind of zinc solution? Please describe.
by Kathe20
Tue May 07, 2013 5:08 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: tooth abscess five years???
Replies: 10
Views: 16876

Hello Jan,
How do you feel?There are also a bb??Are you taking antibiotics?
Rooting for you to succeed in getting rid of bb!
I'm looking forward to next week be able to go to the dentist.
Corsets add a lot of hope.Anyway, it'll keep you.
After much thought, I decided I was going to pull the left ...
by Kathe20
Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:40 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finally found a cure! Don't believe that there is no cure!
Replies: 66
Views: 29954

While rifaximin pulled my mouth felt cleaner.But no breath left.
In my case it is possible for a tooth abscess.
I always feel like going to the pus in my mouth and left a sour taste in the number
Pharmacist told me warily rifaximin,and that I should not take more than five days ...800 mg daily dose ...
by Kathe20
Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Metronidazole why not help?
Replies: 4
Views: 2629

The five excluded.unfortunately: (
There is a real breath.
If you read the tooth abscess five years.
The previous topic.There is my story.
I'm curious about your opinion.
Hungary is too expensive for the flight
Otherwise I'd give all the money there if it helps someone.
Looks like I just found a ...
by Kathe20
Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:48 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: tooth abscess five years???
Replies: 10
Views: 16876

So I have an abscess in the left top
This was also the only CBCT.
Bottom left is my last one will feel bad after taste and odor ..
It's a brushed my teeth.
and the absence of dental crown because I had a dentist take off
So annoys me that I can not read English
I am writing google translator is
When ...
by Kathe20
Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: tooth abscess five years???
Replies: 10
Views: 16876

So the bottom line is that since I have nose and mouth odor
since buffed teeth and dental crowns made ​​him a dentist.
The last one left out there now will be buffed
The dentist says the teeth healthy and return to the crown.
You can also spamming and strongly feel that the gums around the tooth is ...
by Kathe20
Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:27 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: tooth abscess five years???
Replies: 10
Views: 16876

Do I have a long history.
I do not want to write about my bad english, because you can not you will understand ..
However, I think I'll try.
The halitosis five years ago.
Unfortunately, when I was young terrified of the dentist.
I neglected my teeth and had three teeth pulled.
In 2008, I decided to ...
by Kathe20
Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:50 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Metronidazole why not help?
Replies: 4
Views: 2629

Thank you for your answer ..
I looked into what it means .. So if metronidazole does not work, then I can cause dental problems?
by Kathe20
Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Metronidazole why not help?
Replies: 4
Views: 2629

Metronidazole why not help?

Why is it that metronidazole does not help to eliminate odor
not even during the taking?
Last year I took hpylori for combination and did not go to the smell.
For others, why is it taken until the smell goes away?
by Kathe20
Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:34 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: tooth abscess five years???
Replies: 10
Views: 16876

Jen I am very grateful to all by me!
Hope that ...
Recall, this is not the root canal treated teeth
When I was about 15 years old was packed, and then last year replaced the old filling a new one.
I've been three times but no x-ray showed no abnormalities.
At least three dentist looked at my teeth ...
by Kathe20
Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finally found a cure! Don't believe that there is no cure!
Replies: 66
Views: 29954

I tried to rifaximin, unfortunately I can not help .. Sibo test was not, but in any case I'm going to see if perhaps there was little in the 800 mg per day, but not before waiting for me with a tooth abscess removed which is very hopeful that this is the reason for the five-year nightmare ..If this ...
by Kathe20
Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:32 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: h.pylori and tonsilectomy
Replies: 1
Views: 2192

I had H Pylori after two rounds of antibiotics were negative result for breath but did not go away ..
Then tonsillectomy and a half month ago and got worse in the nose and mouth odor.
Tooth abscess is present, the cone beam ct up hope when my doctor heals you will not have halitosis.
I'm a bit ...
by Kathe20
Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:15 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: tooth abscess five years???
Replies: 10
Views: 16876

tooth abscess five years???

Tooth abscess can cause bad breath?
Five years is a very strong smell mouth and nose!
It is possible that this is causing it?
I was in a lot of the dentist and they said my teeth are fine panoramic dental x-rays did not show anything, and I went to pay cone beam CT and performances from the tooth ...
by Kathe20
Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:00 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Possible solution CBCT
Replies: 8
Views: 3579

The blood that hormones are fine.
Have you been someone CONE BEAM CT?
I have facial CT scans, dental X-ray is negative.
Cone beam CT was able to show only a tooth abscess.
by Kathe20
Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:51 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Possible solution CBCT
Replies: 8
Views: 3579

Do you think a tooth abscess can cause bad breath?
It goes away when the doctor treats?
I'm very impatient to go away after treatment ...
My life is a nightmare no
I'm a nice girl and very hygienic.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗