THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by leelee
Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:15 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Try this
Replies: 13
Views: 4005

I went to the site... this is disheartening news. Honestly, I'm in shock. But glad to know there are answers to the many questions I have had all these years. God have mercy on me.
by leelee
Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:33 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Try this
Replies: 13
Views: 4005

I see the TMAU site but I dont know what it is> Should I be considering this as a possibility? And is there something there that has helped you?
by leelee
Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:07 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Try this
Replies: 13
Views: 4005

what are you symptoms leelee ? tell us about your self and experience with your condition rather than just a link in your 1st post . thanks

13 years ago I was in a high stress situation and could not relax for like 4 - 7 days. My husband was driving through the mountains his first time ever in ...
by leelee
Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:07 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Try this
Replies: 13
Views: 4005

Try this

Hi
I hope this works I have been at it for a few days... religiously. oraltec.com. It is relatively inexpensive loaded with lots of information. The tonsil stones, bacteria, acid reflux, poo breath, candida, fear of rejection, depression and more. The doctors are tired of my complaint. They have no ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗