Just a small update, I had my tonsillectomy yesterday 3/31, and it was a success. Pain is mild, but I'm expecting it to increase as the week goes on.
As for BB, up until my tonsillectomy, I was still finding it difficult to smell my self. Still, I'll reserve final judgement until after I heal...I ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 17 matches
- Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Found possible reason, now I'm battling...
- Replies: 24
- Views: 5972
- Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:45 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured
- Replies: 18
- Views: 7349
Re: Cured
Thank you very much for your reply. May I ask, did you also experience excess mucus in the back of your throat and a coated tongue?
Yes my tongue was permanently coated.
When I used bleach I would cough 5-10 big gobs of mucus from the back of the throat. My throat would feel a lot better after ...
Yes my tongue was permanently coated.
When I used bleach I would cough 5-10 big gobs of mucus from the back of the throat. My throat would feel a lot better after ...
- Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:48 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Found possible reason, now I'm battling...
- Replies: 24
- Views: 5972
Re: Found possible reason, now I'm battling...
Recovery from adenotonsillectomy is a b*tch. Brace yourself.
I'm praying to all gods in the universe for you to be cured after this, but I gotta say that that wasn't the case for many in this forum including me.
Keep us updated please.
I'm praying to all gods in the universe for you to be cured after this, but I gotta say that that wasn't the case for many in this forum including me.
Keep us updated please.
- Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:54 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Sick of going through this alone
- Replies: 4
- Views: 17457
Re: Sick of going through this alone
Hang in there. There is light at the end of the tunnel.
- Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Found possible reason, now I'm battling...
- Replies: 24
- Views: 5972
Re: Found possible reason, now I'm battling...
Never mind, I just re read your post. Thanks for sharing. Keep us updated please!
- Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Found possible reason, now I'm battling...
- Replies: 24
- Views: 5972
Re: Found possible reason, now I'm battling...
What antibiotic?
- Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Scientific paper worthy of discussion
- Replies: 1
- Views: 727
- Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Scientific paper worthy of discussion
- Replies: 1
- Views: 727
Scientific paper worthy of discussion
Hello,
I hope we can analyze this scientific paper or others like this with the goal of accelerating the rate at which we treat the chronic halitosis DIRECTLY linked to GI flora. I expect our collective intellect to reach actionable things we can do to definitely treat our condition by March 31st ...
I hope we can analyze this scientific paper or others like this with the goal of accelerating the rate at which we treat the chronic halitosis DIRECTLY linked to GI flora. I expect our collective intellect to reach actionable things we can do to definitely treat our condition by March 31st ...
- Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Looking for healthcare professionals/scientists
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1383
Re: Looking for healthcare professionals/scientists
Of course. Just need to finish it or be close to itswinter wrote:Hey, come back with the paper when it's done.
- Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Looking for healthcare professionals/scientists
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1383
Looking for healthcare professionals/scientists
Hello,
I am a dental student looking for other healthcare professionals or scientists within any of the disciplines (preferrably dentists, gastroenterologists, or microbiologists) who want to collaborate with me writing a systematic review on the relationship between chronic halitosis and ...
I am a dental student looking for other healthcare professionals or scientists within any of the disciplines (preferrably dentists, gastroenterologists, or microbiologists) who want to collaborate with me writing a systematic review on the relationship between chronic halitosis and ...
- Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:54 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Oral Microbiota Transplant - light at the end of the tunnel?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3582
Re: Oral Microbiota Transplant - light at the end of the tunnel?
ive tried using chlorhexidine mouthwashes and subsequently taking large doses of probiotics to change my oral microbiota but I have not seen improvements. I'd say my halitosis has gotten worse even. What's surprising is that my mouth feels fresher, but the smell worse.
- Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:16 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Started 10-day Metronidazole course. Feedback is appreciated
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7622
Well, if you're asking people for constructive remarks then you're gonna have to supply some more info, like what your other symptoms are, reflux, pnd, etc. Do you have extra- or intra oral halitosis? Is it your tongue that smells? How far does it reach?
What have i tried to address this condition ...
What have i tried to address this condition ...
- Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:50 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Started 10-day Metronidazole course. Feedback is appreciated
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7622
- Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:36 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Started 10-day Metronidazole course. Feedback is appreciated
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7622
- Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:47 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Started 10-day Metronidazole course. Feedback is appreciated
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7622
Well, if you're asking people for constructive remarks then you're gonna have to supply some more info, like what your other symptoms are, reflux, pnd, etc. Do you have extra- or intra oral halitosis? Is it your tongue that smells? How far does it reach?
What have i tried to address this condition ...
What have i tried to address this condition ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.