I've tried the full packages from Dr. Dailley although I never came to his clinic as I'm from Europe.
I emailed him and explained in detail my symptoms etc. and based on this he gave me a list of products that I should try and I have to say that some of his products do work although they are no ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 9 matches
- Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Center for Breath Treatment or National Breath Center
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6089
- Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: A little questionare
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7040
- Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: i am very close to a cure
- Replies: 18
- Views: 8223
- Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:19 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: SIBO! Could this be the end?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2428
I have no personal experience relating to SIBO as the tests I've been taking have showed no signs of SIBO, so this is more some general advice.
Are you taking any probiotics atm? If so that would be the first step IMO as you'll need to re-populate your gut flora with beneficial bacteria. Remember ...
Are you taking any probiotics atm? If so that would be the first step IMO as you'll need to re-populate your gut flora with beneficial bacteria. Remember ...
- Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:55 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hairy tongue, excess histamine and vitanmin B3 (niacin)
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6066
- Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hairy tongue, excess histamine and vitanmin B3 (niacin)
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6066
- Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: New research on smell sensitivity
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1061
New research on smell sensitivity
Just came across a study that reveal that genes are responsible for which scents we find offensive or pleasant which may explain why people don't register any foul odors at meet-ups and possible why family members can't smell anything as they probably have the same genetic coding.
I have previously ...
I have previously ...
- Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Questions regarding possible causes
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3058
- Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Questions regarding possible causes
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3058
Questions regarding possible causes
My BB started around 12 years ago, when I was 18 years old. I have always suffered heavily from grass allergy and I was around that time treated with an injection of corticosteroids. Around that time I also started to use an asthma inhaler because of asthma-like symptoms in cold weather. The bad ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.