THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:09 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What should i try first?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2741
You have to be refered to specialists in the UK. ME is Myalgic Encephalopathy. I dont take iron pills because im not low on anything, in the uk vegitarian food is jam packed with stuff you would normally not get without eating meat, vegitarians are provided for better here. Yes only after sleeping ...
- Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What should i try first?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2741
Sorry for the delay.
I had my tonsils out when when i was 17, im 35 now. I have had this problem for about 7 years when my ME started. How do i get to see an ENT person? you have to be refered to everything, my doctor says because its not acid reflux its nothing that can be fixed.
The brown stuff ...
I had my tonsils out when when i was 17, im 35 now. I have had this problem for about 7 years when my ME started. How do i get to see an ENT person? you have to be refered to everything, my doctor says because its not acid reflux its nothing that can be fixed.
The brown stuff ...
- Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What should i try first?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2741
What should i try first?
Ive suffered with bad breath mainly when i wake up for about 7 years since my ME started. I had a sore throat for about a month and the bad breath started when the sore throat started, the taste reminded me of when i had an infection after i had my tonsils out.
I dont really suffer with bad breath ...
I dont really suffer with bad breath ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.