THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by greenroom1
Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:56 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cured my bad breath
Replies: 9
Views: 10014

It's not spam. I don't work for K Force. I'm just telling people what worked for me.

If i didn't get my wisdom teeth out and tonsils out i'd still have bad breath KForce didn't solve issues from peredontis and swollen tonsils harbouring bacteria.

I think because the toothpastes are non foaming it ...
by greenroom1
Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:21 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cured my bad breath
Replies: 9
Views: 10014

I really recommend people try the breezecare pack(assuming there are no other issues) i've been through the same thing everyone else has and it helped me so much.

I spent 500 dollars seeing the bad breath specailist so without going through that cost i think it would be great to see someone try the ...
by greenroom1
Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:12 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cured my bad breath
Replies: 9
Views: 10014

Re: Cured my bad breath

[/quote]

Can I just ask, how do u manage to do the oil pulling for 15 minutes? I can only do 5 mins max! And do u swallow it or spit it out after the 15 mins?


Cheers[/quote]

I find it easy i can't say why. If you can only manage 5 minutes maybe just spit it out and start again till you get to 15 ...
by greenroom1
Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:09 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cured my bad breath
Replies: 9
Views: 10014

"i change or take away anything the problem comes back"
Seems like you haven't cured your bb fully yet. I think your gums is still harbouring anaerobic bacteria, you should get it cleaned.

I disagree with that. When your born your mother passes on bacteria. Some peoples bacteria in their mouths ...
by greenroom1
Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:55 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cured my bad breath
Replies: 9
Views: 10014

Cured my bad breath

I originally wrote a really long post about my cure but my battery ran flat in frustration this is a summary of what i did..this took years to work out.

1.Removed tonsils (got rid of tonsil stones)

2.Removed wisdom teeth (god rid of peredontis smell)

3. Saw a bad breath specialist - went off ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗