THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by beebee
Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:42 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Big Blob of Bad Breath
Replies: 4
Views: 3403

thankful for this site

I have suffered from bb since elementary school. I thought my case was very rare until i came across this site. I hope that one day someone will find a cure. I just get tired of people thinking its poor oral hygeine. We do more than the average person could imagine as far as oral hygeine is ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗