THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:23 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Pregnancy and bb
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1225
Pregnancy and bb
Hi everyone. I have been a sufferer for quite some time. It has been getting worse and worse. I am now 4 months pregnant and it is getting worse. What is bothering me right now is the nasty, bitter taste in my mouth that will not go away. At least before, I didn't have as much nasty taste in my ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.