I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How old are youuuuuuuuuloyd99 wrote:is anyone up for a meet up in london somewhere in the next month or so it would be good to hear peoples thoughts on the matter?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 9 matches
- Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: london meet up
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4447
Re: london meet up
- Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: im confused does removing your tonsils make bb better?
- Replies: 30
- Views: 8299
Re: im confused does removing your tonsils make bb better?
okay so I'm really confused?? does removing your tonsils make it better on your bb or worse I have a doctors app and I have a feeling I'm going to need to get them removed....im scared and does it hurt? because if it makes it worse I'd rather just keep them... can you give some info? Thnx[/u]
My ...
My ...
- Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: there is a cure
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3810
- Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:54 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Wisdom Teeth Extraction Cured My Nasal Bad Breath
- Replies: 141
- Views: 152462
- Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:30 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Someone please help me, im so depressed ):
- Replies: 22
- Views: 9278
- Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:03 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Someone please help me, im so depressed ):
- Replies: 22
- Views: 9278
- Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: another visit to the doctors
- Replies: 18
- Views: 7658
How do you guys find doctors that will even acknowledge your bad breath? I have seen 3 doctors. One of them gave the excuse of "I have a bad nose, can't smell anything." Another when I mentioned it didn't say anything about it. Then the one that really pissed me off was a gastronenteroligist I saw ...
- Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:16 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Someone please help me, im so depressed ):
- Replies: 22
- Views: 9278
Hi.. i am also a sufferer here i am sorry to here that your depressed we're ALL depresed here with this condition BAD BEATH! ..
with me..when i actually swallow down my saliva something like a weird smell comes up from my throat.. i dunno how. r
and u know i try to cover my bad breath with chewing ...
with me..when i actually swallow down my saliva something like a weird smell comes up from my throat.. i dunno how. r
and u know i try to cover my bad breath with chewing ...
- Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:53 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Need some help here please
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7619
Hello
I am one of the sufferers [-o< here too... and i live in UK and wen i read through the 'SickandTired' posts i though I can REALTE TO YOUR SYMPTOMS my GP said i have allergic rhinitis too and i don't know since when i got my BAD BREATH and now everything is going wrong.. i am losing confidence ...
I am one of the sufferers [-o< here too... and i live in UK and wen i read through the 'SickandTired' posts i though I can REALTE TO YOUR SYMPTOMS my GP said i have allergic rhinitis too and i don't know since when i got my BAD BREATH and now everything is going wrong.. i am losing confidence ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.