THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by vuyo1
Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:45 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My BB is gone.
Replies: 5
Views: 3400

I apologize to everyone if I made it sound like the "cocoa pufs" cured my BB. That is MOST DEFINITELY NOT THE CASE. However the "cocoa puffs" led me to drink milk which I rarely do.Drinking milk gives me diarrhea and it is the diarrhea, I think, that washed away whatever was inside of me.So the take ...
by vuyo1
Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:05 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My BB is gone.
Replies: 5
Views: 3400

My BB is gone.

It is my first time on here but I want to share my own story in the hopes it may help someone else.

When I first discovered that I was suffering from BB(mainly by noticing people weaving and bobbing their heads when talking to me) I immediately rushed to see a dentist.The dentist, in turn ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗