THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 43 matches
- Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: The cure finally. Marine biome growing inside of us
- Replies: 92
- Views: 28934
I call BS
I had to write this because what this lady is feeding you guys is a whole like of BS. I realize you really want a cure for this. I do as well but to send desperate people on a wild goose chase is down right cruel. I am a medical laboratory scientist. I perform laboratory testing everyday. I got in ...
- Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 20/30% SOLVED
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1725
20/30% SOLVED
BECAUSE OTHERS CAN SEE THIS MESSAGE ON THE FORUM, I AM GOING TO MAKE IT SHORT. THE LONG VERSION WILL BE ON THE SECRET FACEBOOK GROUP I AM A PART OF.
ANYWAY, I AM IN NEW YORK ON CONTRACT WORK FOR THE LAB. THERE ARE MEN WHO CAN NOT SMELL ME USUALLY SMOKERS. A FEW HAVE TRIED TO TALK TO ME. WITHOUT ...
ANYWAY, I AM IN NEW YORK ON CONTRACT WORK FOR THE LAB. THERE ARE MEN WHO CAN NOT SMELL ME USUALLY SMOKERS. A FEW HAVE TRIED TO TALK TO ME. WITHOUT ...
- Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: PROCESS OF ELIMINATION
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2901
@ DELIVRANCE- YOU WOULD NEED A DOCTOR TO CULTURE YOUR TONGUE/THROAT. WHAT HAPPENS IS YOU TONGUE/THROAT IS GENTLY RUBBED WITH A STERILE Q-TIP. THEN THAT IS SENT TO THE LAB TO BE CULTURED. IN ORDER TO GROW BACTERIA, THE Q-TIP IS GENTLY RUBBED ONTO A GROWTH AGAR MEDIA. BACTERIA WILL GROW WITHIN 12/24 ...
- Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: PROCESS OF ELIMINATION
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2901
PROCESS OF ELIMINATION
I WORK IN A LAB AND I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET A FEW TESTS DONE WITHOUT A DOCTOR ORDER. ANYWAY, I WISH THIS LAB OFFERED MORE TEST BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS. I DID A COMPREHENSIVE CHEMICAL BLOOD WORKUP. THIS INCLUDES THE LIVER PROFILE. MY LIVER ENZYMES WERE LOW TO NORMAL. THEY WERE NOT HIGH AT ALL. YESTERDAY ...
- Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ELLIOTT R DAVIS
- Replies: 0
- Views: 832
ELLIOTT R DAVIS
THIS DENTIST IS IN MANHATTAN. HIS BAD BREATH WORKUP COST $275. HE SAID HE DOES A THROUGH JOB IN DETERMINING WHERE THE ODOR IS COMING FROM. I TOLD HIM THAT I WILL NOT BE SOLD EXPENSIVE PRODUCTS.
QUESTIONS:
1. HAS ANYONE WENT TO HIM FOR BAD BREATH?
2. WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO? I AM SKEPTICAL ...
QUESTIONS:
1. HAS ANYONE WENT TO HIM FOR BAD BREATH?
2. WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO? I AM SKEPTICAL ...
- Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: need someone in NYC to analyze my breath
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2818
ELLIOTT R DAVIS
HI, WHILE WE ARE ON THE SUBJECT OF NEW YORK. I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH A DENTIST WHO DOES BAD BREATH WORKUP THIS MONTH. HE SAID HE WILL CHECK TO SEE WHERE THE ODOR IS COMING FROM AND HOW TO FIX IT. IT WILL COST $275. I AM SCARED BECAUSE OF ALL OF THE DOCTORS/DENTIST I HAVE WENT TO AND DID NOT HELP ...
- Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: need someone in NYC to analyze my breath
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2818
- Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: need someone in NYC to analyze my breath
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2818
- Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:06 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: atlanta
- Replies: 0
- Views: 688
atlanta
Hi, anyone want to meet up in Atlanta. I am here. I am already getting reactions. God, I just want to know what this smell is. When I get insurance, I will go to a dentist, ent, and gastro.
- Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Please only those with nasal odor
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1782
- Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Please only those with nasal odor
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1782
- Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Please only those with nasal odor
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1782
Please only those with nasal odor
I will be trying my last chance of helping with this monster.
I just wanted to know have any of you used any oils up your nasal passages, how did that go. Please I need those with nasal odor to answer. Thanks
I just wanted to know have any of you used any oils up your nasal passages, how did that go. Please I need those with nasal odor to answer. Thanks
- Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:38 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: "No, I don't smell you"
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2569
- Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: "No, I don't smell you"
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2569
"No, I don't smell you"
If you are losing your mind and second guessing if you have bad breath or not. Everyone who loves you(?) tell you they don't smell you. You blow, talk, and yell in their face, but they seem to not react even if you know for a fact they did or are still reacting. They try to make you think that it is ...
- Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Nasal rinse/ENT visit
- Replies: 21
- Views: 6675
Well, this is very confusing.
1. I did the nasal rinse last night and today and it burned like hell. My throat is sore also.
2. The bad taste is not there, but I've read where this will give a false sense of hope.
3. I'm with a guy at this very moment, who says he don't smell me at all. The funny ...
1. I did the nasal rinse last night and today and it burned like hell. My throat is sore also.
2. The bad taste is not there, but I've read where this will give a false sense of hope.
3. I'm with a guy at this very moment, who says he don't smell me at all. The funny ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.