THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by neverstop
Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:25 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Confused
Replies: 3
Views: 2261

Thanks for your reply mjump7. I have just read your blog..

I have changed my eating habit for the past 3 weeks: small meals, 5 days/day, more green. All my friends can tell that I am going thru a big change as I used to eat a lot of meat (esp pork belly). However I think I will follow your diet for ...
by neverstop
Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:26 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Confused
Replies: 3
Views: 2261

Confused

I've been suffering from chronic bad breath for the past 15 years...From my observation (nose rubbing, coughing, stepping back you know, all those things that you may have experienced), I think I have room filling odor.

Last week I came home and told my family (for the 1st time) about my halitosis ...
by neverstop
Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:01 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My family is lying!!!
Replies: 10
Views: 3476

They may not smell anything at all. My family said the same thing to me even though they keep complaining that my Dad's breath stinks.
by neverstop
Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My Update Please Read!!!
Replies: 56
Views: 21492

my 1st post here after 2 days reading..

I went for endoscopy last weekend and was diagnosed with Hertia Hernia and GERD. I am still waiting for histology results but for the time being, I am taking probiotics, nexium & Motilium. I do feel my breath gets a little bit better. Still have reactions ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗