THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by Mony
Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:41 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: One big tip that might help....
Replies: 5
Views: 2737

I'm from the US
by Mony
Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:11 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: One big tip that might help....
Replies: 5
Views: 2737

One big tip that might help....

To start off, I've had bad breath since i was a little kid and am 18 years old now. I know i have it because friends have told me and other people have given me little remarks here and there. I know my problem is probably from those pesky little anaerobic bacteria, and maybe a mild case of PND ...
by Mony
Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Maxillary Molar?
Replies: 1
Views: 821

Maxillary Molar?

Ok about 6-7 years ago, I broke my maxillary molar(first top molar) in half exposing the insides. It hurt like hell, but I took the pain and it gradually went away. After a while of having this tooth fully open and exposed it turned black along with the gum in and around it(sign of infection ...
by Mony
Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:16 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Maxillary Molar?
Replies: 0
Views: 1626

Maxillary Molar?

Ok about 6-7 years ago, I broke my maxillary molar(first top molar) in half exposing the insides. It hurt like hell, but I took the pain and it gradually went away. After a while of having this tooth fully open and exposed it turned black along with the gum in and around it(sign of infection ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗