THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 9 matches
- Fri May 10, 2013 8:05 pm
- Forum: EVERYTHING RELATED WITH OUR WEBSITE
- Topic: We came far my friends and I have to thank YOU ONLY!!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 16946
- Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:39 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Extracting healthy teeth
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4314
- Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Extracting healthy teeth
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4314
- Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:11 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Feeling really helpless
- Replies: 31
- Views: 19781
- Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:40 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: losing my mind. feeling hopeless and alone.
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4444
- Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: HPV?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7227
- Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:21 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: losing my mind. feeling hopeless and alone.
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4444
(hugs~) Please don't give up hope of solving this. I've been battling this since I was little too. It's been very embarrassing and hurtful at times, but at the end of the day, the person who truly loves us is ourselves. I've learned that depending on others can leave you disappointed sometimes, even ...
- Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Where to test for H. Pylori
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1409
Where to test for H. Pylori
I'm thinking about testing for H. Pylori. I was wondering if this can be done at by regular family doctor's or I would need to go to a specialist? If so, what type of specialist? Thanks in advance for the help.
- Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:07 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Merry Christmas!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4813
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.