THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by echodelta
Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:47 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My family is lying!!!
Replies: 10
Views: 3476

bbshiat wrote:yeah don´t trust em

my parents and brothers are lying too.. and some stupid doctors :evil:
Yeah....I went to the doctor today and he said he didn't smell anything. I don't know who or what to believe. I doubt I'm seeing things that aren't there. I doubt it!
by echodelta
Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My family is lying!!!
Replies: 10
Views: 3476

My family is lying!!!

I think I'm being lied to by everyone I know. My breath clearly smells like S&$%. However, I ask my mom, brother, sister, I even asked my brother's girlfriend to smell my breath tonight and she said she didn't smell anything. I think they are all lying to my face.

I started a new job this week and ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗