THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 7 matches
- Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Homeopathy is helping me overcome my bad breath
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5266
Thanks Jess, my fingers are crossed! I'm based in Berlin and was given the contact through a friend who had suffered from severe heartburn his whole life. He was cured by this particular practitioner within days via a similar course of treatment and his heartburn has yet to return. Fortunately the ...
- Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Homeopathy is helping me overcome my bad breath
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5266
- Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:59 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Homeopathy is helping me overcome my bad breath
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2760
- Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:49 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Homeopathy is helping me overcome my bad breath
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2760
I felt the need to write the post because I think it may help someone looking for a potential cure to their bad breath. Before I found a treatment that worked for me I spent a lot of time on multiple forums desperately looking for help, so I can appreciate how hopeless one can feel when it comes to ...
- Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:33 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Homeopathy is helping me overcome my bad breath
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2760
Homeopathy is helping me overcome my bad breath
To everyone feeling depressed about suffering from chronic bad breath, don't lose hope, there really are solutions to this frustrating problem.
My girlfriend first told me that I had bad breath six months ago, though the likelihood is I've had it much longer and other people were either too scared ...
My girlfriend first told me that I had bad breath six months ago, though the likelihood is I've had it much longer and other people were either too scared ...
- Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Homeopathy is helping me overcome my bad breath
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5266
Homeopathy is helping me overcome my bad breath
To everyone feeling depressed about suffering from chronic bad breath, don't lose hope, there really are solutions to this frustrating problem.
My girlfriend first told me that I had bad breath six months ago, though the likelihood is I've had it much longer and other people were either too scared ...
My girlfriend first told me that I had bad breath six months ago, though the likelihood is I've had it much longer and other people were either too scared ...
- Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: List of treatments and a possible cure
- Replies: 47
- Views: 27398
Homeopathy is helping me overcome my bad breath
To everyone feeling depressed about suffering from chronic bad breath, don't lose hope, there really are solutions to this frustrating problem.
My girlfriend first told me that I had bad breath six months ago, though the likelihood is I've had it much longer and other people were either too scared ...
My girlfriend first told me that I had bad breath six months ago, though the likelihood is I've had it much longer and other people were either too scared ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.