THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 17 matches
- Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:15 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My story....
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2156
- Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Just had a CT scan of my sinuses.
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7688
- Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:54 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: someone has already been cured (BB) doing a tonsillectomy ?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2602
- Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:03 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: someone has already been cured (BB) doing a tonsillectomy ?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2602
- Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:45 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad Breath Tonsil or Wisdom Teeth?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2376
- Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Maxillary Sinus
- Replies: 37
- Views: 10777
Yeah I read that guys post over 10 times after he said wisdom cured him.
I originally thought it was my tonsils and I was literally just 2 weeks frm getting an appointment to get it removed before i checked and saw my top right wisdom is erupted. But when i touch my tonsils nd my wisdom, they both ...
I originally thought it was my tonsils and I was literally just 2 weeks frm getting an appointment to get it removed before i checked and saw my top right wisdom is erupted. But when i touch my tonsils nd my wisdom, they both ...
- Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:39 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Maxillary Sinus
- Replies: 37
- Views: 10777
- Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dentist Visit
- Replies: 1
- Views: 963
- Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Maxillary Sinus
- Replies: 37
- Views: 10777
- Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: found my problem
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3985
- Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:10 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad Breath Tonsil or Wisdom Teeth?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2376
- Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:01 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Tonsil or Wisdom Teeth Bad Breath???
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2799
Tonsil or Wisdom Teeth Bad Breath???
Im in a huge dilema right now. Iv been suffering from BB since i was like 10 year old.
Im not sure weather my tonsils or widsom teeth are causing it. I have a bad odor cheesy like smell coming from my right nostril and my wisdom teeth are like 30% impacted and exposed on my top right gum.
When I ...
Im not sure weather my tonsils or widsom teeth are causing it. I have a bad odor cheesy like smell coming from my right nostril and my wisdom teeth are like 30% impacted and exposed on my top right gum.
When I ...
- Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:58 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad Breath Tonsil or Wisdom Teeth?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2376
Bad Breath Tonsil or Wisdom Teeth?
Im in a huge dilema right now. Iv been suffering from BB since i was like 10 year old.
Im not sure weather my tonsils or widsom teeth are causing it. I have a bad odor cheesy like smell coming from my right nostril and my wisdom teeth are like 30% impacted and exposed on my top right gum.
I've ...
Im not sure weather my tonsils or widsom teeth are causing it. I have a bad odor cheesy like smell coming from my right nostril and my wisdom teeth are like 30% impacted and exposed on my top right gum.
I've ...
- Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WT removal results
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3753
- Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Back from Surgery!! Tonsillectomy
- Replies: 72
- Views: 19303
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.