THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by JSwithBB
Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nasal rinse/ENT visit
Replies: 21
Views: 6672

To Lula

Hi Lula, I can definitely understand your pain and sufferings. I suffer from this terrible since I was a little boy I'm 32 years old now. I take good care of mouth, I purchased everything out there. I saw GIs, ENT and more. I had my tonsils removed, but no luck. The ENT told me that my breath ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗