THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 7 matches

by Plames
Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:45 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Found something
Replies: 30
Views: 8629

Don't know jimi just thought might be different because the makeup was unstabilized verses stabilized chlorine dioxide, two different chemical reactions I assume. I am no doctor, chemist or anything else but I do this mixture is different than anything I have ever tried. I however do not know if it ...
by Plames
Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:06 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Found something
Replies: 30
Views: 8629

Exactly, nothing is made with it but was not hard to figure out how to do myself. I have the ingredients and am trying to figure the rest out. The whole point of my post is that I have seen anything or had any hope in years and I mean years of waiting. This is something I think could work. It is ...
by Plames
Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:30 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Found something
Replies: 30
Views: 8629

Btw, it is the recommended chemical makeup by a legitimate doctor who isn't trying to sell anyone anything!
by Plames
Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Found something
Replies: 30
Views: 8629

Dude I'm no doctor so try at your own risk. I don't swallow it but if you read the article URL I posted then you will see mention of it by a doctor( and he is some sort of chemical specialist as it states on his title in the article)as the only thing that will really work. It is easy to tell when I ...
by Plames
Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:14 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Found something
Replies: 30
Views: 8629

Yea they are not trying to sell you anything in the article just telling you what chemical works, you have to figure out for yourself where to get it.i live in az USA. tried find something locally but didn't know where to get it. I then googled unstablized chlorine dioxide (you will get alot of hits ...
by Plames
Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:52 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Found something
Replies: 30
Views: 8629

Just posted and the article link did not go through so here it is again. http://mobile.philly.com/blogs/?wss=/philly/blogs/healthcare/&id=139970073&viewAll=y#more. If anyone has tried this or know if it it does or does not work please post. I got all my info from this one article and could not find ...
by Plames
Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:42 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Found something
Replies: 30
Views: 8629

Found something

Well I know that my username shows newbie but I have actually been off and on this site for many years. I posted about 5 years ago or more regarding tmau thinking originally that may be my problem, I have no external skin Odor so I think I pretty much ruled that one out years ago(unless of course it ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗