THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by pushka12
Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:06 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Antibiotics for tonsil stones
Replies: 5
Views: 2959

Thank you for that advice I'll certainly try it! I can usually remove the stones that are at the top of the crypts in the tonsils but there's ones that are deep deep down that I just can't budge! So will try your technique thank you.
Happylife05 just wondering if you used antibiotics for tonsil ...
by pushka12
Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Antibiotics for tonsil stones
Replies: 5
Views: 2959

Antibiotics for tonsil stones

Hi there, I suffer from tonsil stones and am currently on a waiting list to see an ENT (which will hopefully lead to a tonsillectomy) but I was wondering in the meantime if antibiotics will work for a temporary solution? I've heard amoxicillin can be used so just checking if anyone here has used it ...
by pushka12
Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:27 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: newbie
Replies: 3
Views: 1461

newbie

Hey guys, I'm a newbie to the site but certainly not a newbie to halitosis. I'm 21 and have been suffering for about 5 years now and recently it's gotten very bad..I'm just desperate to find something that will help at this stage!
I won't go on about how depressing this condition is as you all know ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗