Hi rikki,
At one point when I first started to have bad breath I did also had body odor. It was actually very stinky. But I became a vegetarian and the body odor got a little better, but I was still stinky. My BO went away after a few months when I stopped eating everything that was hard on my ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 8 matches
- Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:56 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Food intolerance/food allergies was my bad breath problem
- Replies: 24
- Views: 38976
- Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:40 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Food intolerance/food allergies was my bad breath problem
- Replies: 24
- Views: 38976
Hi ma51fyfy,
There is much I don't know because I am assuming that the reason or reasons for each person's BB is different. So I highly recommend that you keep a daily journal of all your symptoms in all areas of your body. Also, try to avoid all diary food for a few weeks, including eating out as ...
There is much I don't know because I am assuming that the reason or reasons for each person's BB is different. So I highly recommend that you keep a daily journal of all your symptoms in all areas of your body. Also, try to avoid all diary food for a few weeks, including eating out as ...
- Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:19 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Food intolerance/food allergies was my bad breath problem
- Replies: 24
- Views: 38976
Ma51fyfy,
Congrats on taking the test. One step of the many steps you can take. I hope this step turns out well for you. In this post, the underline part answers your question.
I guess it would depends on what problems you have that is/are causing your bad smells. If you know that your symptoms are ...
Congrats on taking the test. One step of the many steps you can take. I hope this step turns out well for you. In this post, the underline part answers your question.
I guess it would depends on what problems you have that is/are causing your bad smells. If you know that your symptoms are ...
- Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:37 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Food intolerance/food allergies was my bad breath problem
- Replies: 24
- Views: 38976
- Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:33 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Food intolerance/food allergies was my bad breath problem
- Replies: 24
- Views: 38976
Hi Stankie,
1) I was on the first stage of the introductory diet for two weeks (I actually have my experiences written down in a notebook) :D
By the third week I was on the second stage, minus the eggs (I wasn't able to take it as taking it caused pain). The glee was ok to eat. I was on this stage ...
1) I was on the first stage of the introductory diet for two weeks (I actually have my experiences written down in a notebook) :D
By the third week I was on the second stage, minus the eggs (I wasn't able to take it as taking it caused pain). The glee was ok to eat. I was on this stage ...
- Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:58 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Food intolerance/food allergies was my bad breath problem
- Replies: 24
- Views: 38976
- Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:21 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Food intolerance/food allergies was my bad breath problem
- Replies: 24
- Views: 38976
- Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:01 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Food intolerance/food allergies was my bad breath problem
- Replies: 24
- Views: 38976
Food intolerance/food allergies was my bad breath problem
My story:
I live in Canada.
I am now 29 years old. My bad breath program started when I was 15 years old. Between 15 to 21 years old, the bad breath was on and off. When I was 21 all the way to 28 years old I had really bad breath. I mean it was so bad at one point; when I talked the odor traveled a ...
I live in Canada.
I am now 29 years old. My bad breath program started when I was 15 years old. Between 15 to 21 years old, the bad breath was on and off. When I was 21 all the way to 28 years old I had really bad breath. I mean it was so bad at one point; when I talked the odor traveled a ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.