Hey. I've been lurking around here for awhile now.
44 year old female that has it all...great job, 6 figures, attractive and successful but I have been dealing with this issue for years now. Long story short, I had it for years and somehow it went away on it's own and I had a regular normal routine ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 9 matches
- Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Oravital & Halitosis Bacteria
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4567
- Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Saliva test...
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1092
Saliva test...
i just posted this in the thread i created but just in case you didn't read it, take a look at this website to see if this saliva test could help you: http://www.oraldna.com/. read my post to see my journey. this report is very thorough and tests for a lot of bacteria. hope it helps you!!!!
- Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Possible cure? Please read :)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2867
Re: Possible cure? Please read :)
35 year old female. I've been dealing with this for years and years. Quick run down of what I have done..tonsils out, SIBO test and it was positive but has since cleared up. 2 more SIBO like tests and negative. Gastric emptying and barium test negative because I thought it was coming from my ...
- Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Possible cure? Please read :)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2867
Re: Possible cure? Please read :)
35 year old female. I've been dealing with this for years and years. Quick run down of what I have done..tonsils out, SIBO test and it was positive but has since cleared up. 2 more SIBO like tests and negative. Gastric emptying and barium test negative because I thought it was coming from my ...
- Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Possible cure? Please read :)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2867
- Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Possible cure? Please read :)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2867
Possible cure? Please read :)
35 year old female. I've been dealing with this for years and years. Quick run down of what I have done..tonsils out, SIBO test and it was positive but has since cleared up. 2 more SIBO like tests and negative. Gastric emptying and barium test negative because I thought it was coming from my stomach ...
- Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Flagyl!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2361
Yes, you need a prescription. It's an antibiotic and widely used so I'm sure if you asked your doctor, they wouldn't have a problem prescribing it. It's supposed to kill bacteria all over your body. As of right now, it's working for me and I hope it lasts for a very long time! Keep me posted if you ...
- Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Flagyl!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2361
Flagyl!
Mid 30 year old female and I have been trying to figure out why I suffer from bad breath for years. I posted here before because my dr put me on two different antibiotics to clear up sibo but I don't think it helped because I still suffered with bad breath. I can't smell my breath but when I ran my ...
- Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:18 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: SIBO! Could this be the end?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2428
SIBO! Could this be the end?
Quick background...34 year old female dealing with this for the past 5 years. My personality has changed completely and I am so tired of all of this as I am sure you are. My dentist says my mouth is healthy. Get two cleanings a year, no bleeding, etc. went to ENT and I may have had psd but it was ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.