THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by p1drobert
Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:43 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: It's gone
Replies: 29
Views: 30565

[quote="tieuvodanh"]I also got burning throat (by acid reflux). But the mystery also began after I took painkiller for my feet 's pain. The painkiller caused pain in my stomach; so my stomach became sensitive and smaller amount of food is enough to cause reflux.

Did you check the back part of your ...
by p1drobert
Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:37 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: It's gone
Replies: 29
Views: 30565

[quote="Stankie
Well with me, I got really constipated from the pain medicine, which I think is a big part of what was going wrong with my gut. I didn't have any pinched nerves, but I guess it could have messed up the signalling some how.[/quote]

If your nerves weren't being compressed then you ...
by p1drobert
Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:52 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: It's gone
Replies: 29
Views: 30565

Robert, sounds like a possible case of SIBO. Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth. Some nasty bacteria can make it's way into the small intestines from the large intestine this way.


If you have a bad back, you probably take some pain medicine. These lead to constipation and can also cause ...
by p1drobert
Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:24 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: It's gone
Replies: 29
Views: 30565

what about ICV problems

Thanks Jane!
I'm going for lingual tonsils surgery next.
My smell is coming from my throat and the back of my toungue.

Don't go cutting things off in surgery hoping that it will solve your problem!!!
I had my tonsils removed 40 years ago, and I've had chronic bad breath for the past 20 years ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗