THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 11 matches

by ma51fyfy
Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:25 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Gastroenterologist appt tmrw, suggestions needed
Replies: 28
Views: 10658

@jess

what dose are you taking. I also took it last week.

3x200mg for 4 days. It did nit help at all.

Do you think the dose was too small?
by ma51fyfy
Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:45 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: DON'T BELIEVE THAT THERE IS NO CURE!!!
Replies: 30
Views: 13165

I also know someone who had bb caused by ZD. But it is rare.

@dianda

would be great if you could answer my last questions...thanks a lot. I also send you an private message
by ma51fyfy
Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: DON'T BELIEVE THAT THERE IS NO CURE!!!
Replies: 30
Views: 13165

@diandra

did you have any symptoms besides bb?

Do you have any more experience where the bb could come from? any people who cured it?

thanks a lot

@jimi

please shut up...if dont want to read that stuff go offline, but stop insulting other people
by ma51fyfy
Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:09 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: DON'T BELIEVE THAT THERE IS NO CURE!!!
Replies: 30
Views: 13165

@diandra

thanks for sharing you experience. I really appreciate that.

You said you doctor diagnosed it with a breath test.
What kind of test is it specifically? did you have any symptoms besides bb?

Do you have any more experience where the bb could come from? any people who cured it?

Thanks for ...
by ma51fyfy
Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:49 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Some New Developments...
Replies: 19
Views: 5272

@source, thats interesting. I always had the feeling that my BB comes from my adenoids. I have the theory that there are bacteria and they make my tongue white because mucus is flowing down.
I had it checked twice. the one siad i have no adenoid, and the other one said i have one but they are small ...
by ma51fyfy
Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:54 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Some New Developments...
Replies: 19
Views: 5272

source, thats interesting. I always had the feeling that my BB comes from my adenoids. I have the theory that there are bacteria and they make my tongue white because mucus is flowing down.
I had it checked twice. the one siad i have no adenoid, and the other one said i have one but they are small ...
by ma51fyfy
Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:43 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Food intolerance/food allergies was my bad breath problem
Replies: 24
Views: 38988

thanks for your reply, goddwill.

I received my IGG results yesterday.

I'am allergic to diary products like cow milk (on a scala of 1-4 it is a 4).

Gluten and other stuff like pepper is just a 1. So I dont think gluten is the problem in my case. Beside that there were 83 types of food with level 1 ...
by ma51fyfy
Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:28 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Food intolerance/food allergies was my bad breath problem
Replies: 24
Views: 38988

goodwill,

what kind of food are you allergic to?

Is it ok just to avoid that food or do you need this special diet of the link you posted?

I requested a igg test one week a go and i am just waiting for the results.
by ma51fyfy
Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:53 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Food intolerance/food allergies was my bad breath problem
Replies: 24
Views: 38988

@goodwil

what type of test is it ? is it a igg-test?
by ma51fyfy
Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:35 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: found my problem
Replies: 12
Views: 3984

How did you know that your molars were decayed? any bad taste from them?
by ma51fyfy
Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:08 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Read TO BE BB FREE
Replies: 37
Views: 10844

good to hear, congratz.

can you eat everything again?

How long and often did you take betonite clay?
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗