THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by fedupstudent92
Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:23 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I'm a College Student Dealing with this Condition
Replies: 5
Views: 3301

Update
Ever since I realized that my upper wisdom teeth have a smell when I swab them, I make sure to brush that area now (I never did before). I have noticed another decrease in my breath since doing this. My boyfriend has even told me that I have been cured! I sometimes still feel that my breath ...
by fedupstudent92
Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:17 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I'm a College Student Dealing with this Condition
Replies: 5
Views: 3301

I think it's as if I have morning breath constantly. I can smell my own breath and it doesn't smell like fart or feces. I'm back on campus now. Going to the store today to get multivitamins, floss, and alcohol-free mouthwash.

Does anyone know what might cause my tonsils to grow back? I'm trying ...
by fedupstudent92
Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:10 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I'm a College Student Dealing with this Condition
Replies: 5
Views: 3301

I'm a College Student Dealing with this Condition

Hi everyone. I've been roaming these boards for a while but figured I should finally make an account. I'm a sophomore in college who is very annoyed with this condition. It's not easy when you constantly have to sit near and talk to students and teachers. All I ever think about is "Does my breath ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗