THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by breath
Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: This could change your life
Replies: 12
Views: 3956

citalopram is an anti depressant and effective with OCD symptoms.
by breath
Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: This could change your life
Replies: 12
Views: 3956

I am not going to go into the history of the bad breath because I am looking forward. I went to the Dr as a last resort and explained to him about my anxiety and depression (related to breath)and he suggested I see a mental health nurse for an assessment. I went and told her about my breath problem ...
by breath
Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: This could change your life
Replies: 12
Views: 3956

This could change your life

Could the belief of having bad breath be in the mind? Could you not have bad breath but believe you do? Could it be Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
Thoughts of having bad breath interrupt your day?
It becomes an obsession- you look for cures, look for social clues from others, bad breath always in ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗