THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by Garlic
Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: gut health
Replies: 16
Views: 8670

Seeing how apple cider vinegar helped with my digestive issues, I ordered the following products. It's no surprise that my problem is closely related to digestion after having these symptoms for years:

gastritis
acid reflux
ibs
significant increase of bb after heavy meals (especially meat ...
by Garlic
Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Who Suffers From Room Filling Bad Breath From Mouth Only?
Replies: 9
Views: 4343

My chit can be smelled up to 10-20 meters :twisted: I found that hard to believe but that is what these fuckers kept complaining. I'm sure they're just ****ing with me, the sad thing is you are belittled.
by Garlic
Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Gas pain never go away!
Replies: 2
Views: 1111

Gas pain never go away!

I have pass on all symptoms of acid reflux and other stomach issues but i don't mind any of this shit. What other remedies are good for this condition?
I'm taking antacid and still this acid in my tummy was too strong and constant gas pain, sometimes my tummy feels like going to explode :roll:
by Garlic
Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:11 pm
Forum: OTHER
Topic: Avatar
Replies: 3
Views: 16918

Stankie wrote:No spam for you!
I'm not a spammer! :evil: I'm a member of this forum for 4 years now and this is my 4th account since i forgot my old password and i don't want to log in with my other account. I have multiple stalkers too :evil:
by Garlic
Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:24 am
Forum: OTHER
Topic: Avatar
Replies: 3
Views: 16918

Avatar

My avatar and signature do not appear in my post. :shock:
by Garlic
Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:33 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: This could change your life
Replies: 12
Views: 3951

I prefer Halitophobia than room filler :oops:
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗