THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:57 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Having a job with bb
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2606
Having a job with bb
I don't know how i will ever be able to work again.I started getting bb after i got my last job.Customers would whisper and laugh..hold their noses..or cough as soon as they walked up to me.I have caught managers/other coworkers talking about me behind my back.They would constantly offer me gum..Its ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.