THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by Amy1
Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:07 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Old times
Replies: 29
Views: 12324

Hi everyone. I'm new here and I hope you don't mind if I vent a little. It's just that because of my foul breath, I am having a very hard time at work. I don't know what my breath smells like but it must be horrible. My co-workers are constantly spraying air freshner and perfumes. It is difficult as ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗