THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by NumbedOut
Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:15 pm
Forum: EVERYTHING RELATED WITH OUR WEBSITE
Topic: High ph in saliva/mouth
Replies: 11
Views: 23635

I completely agree with the wisdom teeth thing. I got 2 wisdom teeth removed on Friday. One was partially erupted and had a gum flap. Even though I used to irrigate it every day, I knew bacteria thrived in there because, within an hour of cleaning it, a sour disgusting taste would seep out of the ...
by NumbedOut
Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:01 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I'm a College Student Dealing with this Condition
Replies: 5
Views: 3301

I noticed the back gums too!

Your story sounds like mine - except gum seems to make mine worse. When I thoroughly clean the back gums, my breath gets better for about an hour. By the time I commute to school....It's awful again. How are you doing now? What else do you do about the back gums?

Hope your great,
Num.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗