THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Grlchatterbox33
Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:55 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: anyone from so cal ??
Replies: 8
Views: 5458

Jess,

So Cal= Southern California :)
by Grlchatterbox33
Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:24 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: anyone from so cal ??
Replies: 8
Views: 5458

anyone from so cal ??

Hello Everyone,

I just found this site and I am so glad I did! I've been a member on the yahoo forum for a few months now but I didn't realize so many of the same members are on this site. Anyhow.. This is my third week at my new job. Everything is going downhill. It is so frustrating. I've noticed ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗