THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by lindaf
Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finally found a cure! Don't believe that there is no cure!
Replies: 66
Views: 30009

Please, I am telling you to try a spoonful of apple cider vinegar every evening. I have had bb for five years. I have been to every kind of Dr. had all kinds of tests. I have had two nasal surgeries. I had the endoscope. I have been to all the specialists. The only one I haven't been to is an ...
by lindaf
Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Gastroenterologist appt tmrw, suggestions needed
Replies: 28
Views: 10669

Hi Jess,
I don't know what type of Bob you have, does it smell like poo? I swear taking a spoonful of apple cider vinegar helped me. Try it every evening and see if it can help you too. I think the Dr. said maybe I needed more acid in my body to help digest my food. I have been trying to find help ...
by lindaf
Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:55 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: whos been cured how did you do it? how did you get it?
Replies: 6
Views: 2778

I have been helped in a big way

I have had bad breath for the past five years. I have gone to many doctors with no help. I have been ridiculed and felt like killing myself. No one wants to live like this. I kept going to the dentist over and over asking if he could please help me. I could not smell my own bad breath because I just ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗